ABOUT COINCO, INC.
Established January 1960, Coinco, Inc. is owned and operated by 3rd generation former tool and die makers. Although originally organized as a precision tool and die machine shop, Coinco, Inc. has grown into a facility for tooling, stamping and plastic injection molding, giving you a diverse service to meet your production needs.
- Metal Stamping
- Plastic Injection Molding
- In-house Tool Room capabilities
- 52,500 square foot facility
- 24,000 square foot warehouse (for storing raw material and finished parts, five loading docks for unloading from the rear of trucks and one inside bay for side unloading)
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Aluminum, Plastic Sheets or coil, Aluminum and Copper Extrusion
- 80" feeding capabilities with long bed presses
- 1/4 thick x 12" wide 3/16 thick x 15" wide cradle and straightener capacities for steel coils
In-House Tool Room
Our diverse tooling background provides the basis from which we are able to produce the wide range of production tooling necessary to manufacture all your stamping and plastic injection moldings. Our tool room is for making new dies, molds and repairs for our production purposes only.
We have capabilities for designing as well as manufacturing stamping dies, plastic injection molds, drill jigs, fixtures and custom machines. We can make and run tool jobs that require single station dies for low quantity orders or multi-station progressive tooling for large quantity orders. We can also supply weldments, rough or finished, made from all types of materials.